Join a Team that Values and Rewards You!
Are you looking for a home health care career where you are truly valued? One that offers you the full backing and support of a company that’s been providing trusted hospice, medical and non-medical in-home care services for years? How about the flexibility to work where you want, when you want?
If so, Superior Home Health and Hospice offers all of this and more!
By joining our team of dedicated, highly skilled and experienced care professionals, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training and educational development opportunities
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to work near your home
- And much more
Our care team is the backbone of our business. As an employee of Superior Home Health and Hospice, you’re much more than a staff member – you’re a family member. We’re here to help you succeed, every step of the way.
We’re currently hiring for a variety of positions throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties. Qualified applicants will:
- Possess a cell phone, car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Provide proof of professional certification or California licenses for RN, LPN, and PT positions
- Successfully pass criminal and Department of Motor Vehicles background checks
- Successfully pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Provide professional references
For our caregiving positions, CNAs, HHAs, and those with previous caregiving experience are preferred, but this is not required. Click any of our job openings below to learn more about our home care careers and apply today to join the leading Santa Maria home health agency, providing services throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties!