Professional Nursing Care—Right in the Comfort of Home
Whether recovering from a surgical procedure, managing a chronic health condition, or healing from an injury, home care nursing is a convenient way to streamline health management where it’s most comfortable: at home. This is especially beneficial for individuals who struggle with mobility issues or are unable to drive.
What Kinds of Nursing Services Are Available at Home?
- Transitional care after a hospitalization or surgery
- Chronic condition care, such as for diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and more
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Injections and infusions
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Blood draws
- Vital signs monitoring
- Assessments and education
- Care for incontinence and catheters
- Ostomy care
- Tube feeding and nutrition assistance
- Community resource referrals
- And much more
Who Can Receive At-Home Nursing Services?
Our in-home nurses are available to help anyone in need of home health care services. The first step is to speak with the doctor to request a referral. Even without a physician’s referral, however, we offer private pay nursing care to anyone who wishes to pay out of pocket.
What Payment Options Are Available?
When referred by the doctor, our services are covered by Medicare, MediCal, CenCal, and most private insurances for all of our home health services. Contact us for help with determining how best to cover the cost of your in-home nursing services.