We are seeking a speech pathologist to provide services to patients in their homes in accordance with a physician’s orders.
- Evaluate the patient’s level of functioning and recommend mechanisms to enhance the patient’s hearing ability.
- Establish Speech Therapy treatment plan in consultation with the physician.
- Teach and counsel the family and patient in the total Speech Therapy program and other related problems of the patient at home.
- Provide initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs, including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) assessments.
- Participate in the development of periodic revision of the physician’s plan of treatment keeping him/her informed of the patient’s status, and obtaining additional orders if necessary.
- A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology with a Bachelor Degree in the Field of Speech and Hearing Therapy preferred.
- Preferably a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.
- Licensed or registered in the state of California.
- Must have at least 1-year of institutional experience.
- Must have criminal background check.
- CPR certified (we can update your certification if needed!).