Superior Home Health and Hospice is looking for skilled and compassionate RN’s to join our team.
- Coordinate total patient care by conducting comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring the patient’s condition, promoting sound preventive practices, coordinating services and teaching and training activities.
- Evaluate effectiveness of nursing service to the patient and family on an ongoing basis.
- Perform admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care nd discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
- Consult with the attending physician concerning alterations of Patient Care Plans, checks with the appropriate supervisor and makes changes, as appropriate.
- Prepare and present patient’s record to the Clinical Record Review Committee as indicated.
- Submit clinical notes no less often than weekly, and progress notes and other clinical record forms outlining the services rendered as indicated.
- Participate in case conferences, discuss with the supervisor problems concerning the patients and how they may be best be handled.
- Submit clinical notes within 72 hours and progress notes and other clinical record forms outlining the services rendered.
- Participate in the patient’s discharge planning process.
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing.
- Must be licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse.
- 1 or more years of experience in community/home health agency or in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Must have a working knowledge of home health care and the principles and techniques of professional nursing and required documentation that pertains to it.
- Should be skillful in organization and in the principles of time management and have knowledge of management processes.
- Must be able to contribute to the quality of care being rendered through constructive communication with nursing managers and staff.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- Must have a current CPR certification.
Our service area covers Lompoc, Santa Maria, 5-Cities, and Santa Ynez Valley. Experience in home health or hospice preferred. Part/full time and per diem positions available.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.