We are looking for a physical therapist/physical therapy assistant.
- Provide initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of patient needs, including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) assessments.
- Establish treatment plan in consultation with the physician and revises it with the approval of the physician as necessary.
- Treat patients to relieve pain, develop or restore functional and maintain maximum performance, using physical means, such as exercise, massage, heat, water, light, and electricity.
- Communicate with the physician at least every 30 days or whenever changes occur regarding the patient’s status and obtains additional orders, if necessary.
- Supervise the home health aide every two weeks when physical therapy is the only professional discipline involved in the patient’s care.
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the A.M.A. in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Must be licensed or registered by the State.
- Must have at least one year of institutional/home health experience.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- CPR certified (if you need to update your certification we can do it for you!)
Our service area covers Lompoc, Santa Maria, 5-Cities, and Santa Ynez Valley. Experience in home health or hospice preferred. Part/full time and per diem positions available.