We are looking for a compassionate and motived LVN to assist our RNs in carrying out patients’ plan of care.
- Assist the RN in performing specialized procedures as directed by the RN under physicians’ orders.
- Recognize and understand the effects of social and economic problems upon patients and provides for the emotional and physical comfort and safety of patients.
- Help teach patient the appropriate self-care techniques.
- Foster cooperative effort among personnel by understanding the functions of other persons involved in patient care and by active participation in team and staff conferences.
- Observe, record, and report to the appropriate person the general physical and mental condition of patients and signs and symptoms which may be indicative of changes in condition.
- Assist with the rehabilitation of patients according to the medical care plan.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Practical Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the state of California as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- One or more years in home health agency or in a hospital setting. Home health experience preferred.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- Current CPR certification. (We can certify you if you are not up to date!)