We are looking for a motivated home health aide to work with our RNs to deliver effective and empathetic care for our patients in the Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties.
- CNA license (required).
- 120 hours (minimum) of training with introduction to personal care services.
- CPR certified (We can certify you if needed).
- Following the patient’s plan of care for completion of tasks assigned by the registered nurse or another supervisor.
- Help patient maintain good personal hygiene and assist in maintaining a healthful, safe environment.
- Maintain an open communication process with the patient.
- Coordinate with other team members by reporting the scheduling of visits on a weekly basis.
- Give simple emotional and psychological support to the patient and other members of the household and establish a trustworthy relationship.